Sunday, June 7, 2009

Opening the window

I arrive to the world of blogging. Let the question 'Why' be answered. The primary reasons are I need a vent, filler and there was this 'reality bite' (bad than a dog bite) i.e. what holy purpose on the face of the earth is I am living for? Whats the puzzle I need to crack? whats the 'unanswered' question I need to answer? The blog is just going to be another avenue in search of the suture for the bite. The lesser reason is that I need a bridge to keep my mind and the world around me tuned, either way, through my retrospection. 'Whats the name of this blog?' En Saalaram (My Window). Through this blog, I will host you inside my house and show the world around us and sometimes, I will wave at you from inside to show something inside my house - all through my window. This is going to be like a 'fish life' adding some value to our times. Though I am not good at writing, I can scribble interestingly about somethings that can pull 'not bad', a gentle smile or 'Oh yeah' from you. OK, I correct it now - I arrive to my world of scribbling. 'Why now?' Today (June 7th) is the golden birthday of my Mom and there couldn't be a better time to start something new. This is a dedication to her.

3 comments:

  1. finally u are in! :-) by the way... blog title la oru ezhuthu pizhai... Window is saalaram and not saaralam! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why this is a scribble...I stand corrected...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ItyUty, u too joined the blog club? forgive mefor the very late reaction... i didnt log into orkut for quite sometime.. BTW, very nice profile name.. if i dont call it nice who else will.. :) good luck for many more blogs...

    ReplyDelete