Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just for laugh...

While I am working on the draft of another blog, I thought of writing this one as a light filler one for time pass.

I was in the train of my 'school days' thought and this incident came to my mind. In my student days, I am one who believes that subjects can be studied just before exams and the ultimate concentration in the class would be to look out for timings and pass on witty, smart and humorous comments. One of the primary reason is to impress the female section of the class. Some of the attempts will be very successful that I get a full load of laugh from the entire class and I end up thrown out of class. This particular incident (12th Std, I guess) was a pleasant one whenever I remember. This one was quite different. The intended person to be impressed was the beautiful and charming teacher herself ;). She is the english teacher for us. There would be a fight among us (boys) to capture the first bench for her class and during othertimes, for the last bench. The competition would be very high among us to make her laugh or atleast, smile (she has got a lovely smile) and impress . On one day, it was her english period after the biology class and it was a class on dialogue writing and she requested us to write a formal conversation between a doctor and patient. I used this opportunity to write a funny one, though the request was to write a formal one. Below is a rough recollected enhanced excerpt of what I wrote
...
Patient: Thanks, Doctor. What is the result of my tests? I am optimistic and you can tell me whatever the case may be.
Doctor (pulls out the test result sheet): I am sorry to say this and you have got these problems - Diarrohea, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Cancer, Jaundice, Malaria, Typhoid, AIDS....*
Patient (with smile): Oh...ok...That's fine doctor. Anyway, I will try to live the rest of my days happily without worring. What's the fees, doctor?
Doctor: Very good. I haven't seen any one with such a strong heart.(He then pulls out the bill and this list was even bigger than diseases list). Your fees comes to !@!#@@$$$
Patient: Ah...(Dies).
Doctor: Oh..shoot...I forgot to take heart checkup on him...poor guy...seems like he has got heart attack too...

* - I took a big list from the diseases chapter of the biology book, which was taught in the previous period.

After reading this, she couldn't stop laughing and she got so much impressed that she took this dialogue sheet with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment